Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell 2008....

Just a quick post to say - WOW what a year 2008 was for us.... but we are continuing to push forward.

-Matt just finished up chemo round #7 (of 12) - I know he doesn't believe me when I tell him - but I am so proud of him. It has not been an easy journey for Matt, but he continues on (with my prodding!) He doesn't look forward to wednesdays (actually any day) of chemo week because that is usually the worse day for him -but I kinda like wednesday afternoons because we get to say goodbye to another round! The end is getting closer and within our reach with every session.

We Love You Family & Friends and Wish You All a Wonderful 2009!

2 comments:

Grandma Pam said...

We are all proud of you Matt. We continue to pray that you would feel the arms of Jesus holding you though these next months.

Bekah said...

We LOVE you guys!!!