Saturday, October 23, 2010

What's Next?!

Well....we bought a house! We are scheduled to have the keys and start moving in on Friday, November 5th.... fun times! I can't wait to get everything out of storage and start unboxing...it will be like Christmas and seem like all new stuff - we haven't seen a majority of our belongings since April! It is a good thing we finally found a house as all of our winter clothing items are somewhere in the storage unit and they are starting to be needed!! We would have shared a pic of the house with you, BUT seems like my hubby got pics all throughout the inside and back of the house but failed to get a picture of the front....so I guess you will all just have to wait!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Look at you guys finally updated your blog. :) Can't wait to see the house. I think we are going to come up on the 6th of the next weekend to see the house and meet Raja. Miss you guys!

Matt & Julie Rychener said...

I love how she is blaming that on me... what she's neglecting to mention is that when we walked outside the camera was handed to her so that I could go look at the hot tub with Mike. Sheeese.... =)