Thursday, March 19, 2009

Big Bang

Ok, I am telling you that if you are not watching Big Bang Theory on TV - you are missing out on some hilarious moments. Case in point this past Monday - now I usually don't "laugh" at tv and Matt will vouch for that - but I fine myself laughing out loud quite a bit over this show. The funny thing is when it first came out - I thought it was stupid and didn't even want to watch it. Now it is one of those shows that I make sure to watch. So join in the fun - CBS on Monday nights at 8! The premise of the show is 4 nerdy guys who are super smart but have little to no social skills - and of course they have 1 cute girl who lives across the hall.

For now though you MUST see the episode from this last Monday - especially toward the end of the episode... so google it, youtube it, or whatever you gotta do to see it... the episode was called "The Working Song Nanocluster"

No comments: