Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Disney Recap









Sorry - I know I have been back for a week and I am just now getting around to posting some pictures! My recap of my time at Disney is summed up as this -HOT, Full of Food (I mean how many 14oz Ribeye Steaks can one girl eat!) , and Full of Disney Magic....and um...lots of snoring by dad at night!


All you kids will be wanting to come to my house to play - as I have started the coolest Mr & Mrs Potato Head collection ever! Thanks to mom and about 30 minutes of strategic packing -I brought home a heaping helping of exclusive Disney Potato Head parts - the sign said as many parts as you can fit in one box for $19 - and you can bet that I got my money's worth! Can't wait to go back and get more parts!



So anyway here are some top pick photos of the trip - Enjoy!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Love all the photos. Looks like a great time. And yes, it is the coolest Mr. Potato Head collection ever!