Thursday, September 27, 2007

Locks of Love......





It was playtime in Pettisville last night. Val did her magic once again! I love the new cut! I kept pretty quiet about this covert operation - so needless to say I am getting a lot of surprised looks this morning. I was hoping that my hair was long enough for Locks of Love - because when I started this grow out process long ago that was the goal I had in mind - Val thought that it was just long enough - so she is sending it in!
The best part was -after about 5 minutes of blow drying-I was pretty much ready to go out the door this morning!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

ooooooh! LOVE the haircut. It looks awesome!

The German-Ethiopian Alaskans :O) said...

Love it, love it, love it! By the way, what happened to Bosco?!

Grandma Pam said...

Love the new you Julie. I wonder if Ben will wonder what happened to Aunt Juey.