Thursday, September 13, 2007

In Search of Pirates.....


Well Matt had his fun last week and now its my turn! I fly out this afternoon to meet up with my family at the Happiest Place on Earth - Disney. Now I have been there before...and well to watch some kids and adults you wouldn't know that it is supposed to be the Happiest Place on Earth.... lighten up people!! Anyway.... of course I'll be sure to hit one of my all time favorite rides while I am there...Pirates of the Carribean. Unfortunately the coolest ride at Disney is closed for refurbishment - that would be Rock-n-Roller Coaster....Did I mention that we are on the dining plan...NICE! Catch ya later- Drink up me'earties YO HO!

2 comments:

The German-Ethiopian Alaskans :O) said...

Have fun, Julie! Why don't you stop by Texas on your way home?!?!?

Bekah said...

Okay, where are the pictures? Welcome home!