Friday, September 19, 2008

Reflections of Cali

We had a great weekend out in LA (other than the oppressively embarrassing showing by Ohio State).


Ben will be happy to know we hung out with Towmater.


Lightning McQueen wanted Ben to know he said hello.


We stopped by Monstropolis and hung out with Mike Wazowski after work.


Yeah, and who was calling who Grumpy before the trip?


My new aviator hat... Josh, you can borrow it if you want.


Julie challenged me to a drag race... I won.


Julie getting ready to make a run with the Toontown Fire Department.


Julie let me drive since I was doing such a good job controlling my road rage in traffic.


Don't say anything... Julie's a little self conscious about her bug eyes.


Hanging out in a tree house at Disney.


Chilling on the beach in Santa Monica.


Here's a shot of the Santa Monica Pier.


Great seats... terrible game. Good times.


Not a bad pregame... but it was no TBDBITL!

2 comments:

Grandma Pam said...

Great pictures. Ben and Jackson would have fun with you.

Bekah said...

Benjamin is going to be so jealous when he sees these pictures. He has had me looking all over the apartment for these free Lightening McQueen and Sally cars that he got out of a cereal box over a year ago. I have no clue what happened to them but he keeps telling me, "Please find them, mama."